2018 Conference Vendors
The Annual Conference is structured as a three-day event that features a full-day vendor hall on Thursday, February 8, 2018. On this day, vendor companies are able to set up exhibit tables to feature brands and sell their products.
Conference attendees can visit vendor tables from 8:00 AM through 6:00 PM.
NEW in 2018!
- Expanded vendor hours on Thursday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- A breakfast dine-around and afternoon networking blitz will all take place in the vendor area on Thursday.
- Increased vendor time over the lunch break.
- “Vendor Bingo” options for attendees.
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: The Osthoff Resort, 101 Osthoff Avenue, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
- $125: Non-profit Vendor
- $200: For-profit Vendor
Call the WCCAA office at (262) 532-2440, ext. 12 for vendor inquiries.
Inclusions for Vendors:
- Attendance for up to 2 people on Thursday, February 8
- One 6-foot table with 1-2 chairs
- Lunch provided for up to 2 people on Thursday, February 8 (WCCAA will not be selling additional lunches)
- Ability to reserve a room at The Osthoff Resort with the WCCAA discounted room rate
- Opportunity to donate to the conference silent auction (to be held Thursday evening) – Click here to donate
- Booth electricity provided upon request
The vendor hall is from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Each vendor will be provided a 6-foot skirted table and one to two chairs (depending how many are needed), located in the main conference ballroom. In addition to any products for sale, please feel free to display any company branding materials (including table top signs, table cloths, runners, etc.).
Any items that you would like to ship to the hotel prior to the event should be sent to:
The Osthoff Resort
ATTN: Ellie Allen c/o WCCAA
101 Osthoff Avenue Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
At the end of the event, any boxed and labeled materials can be left at your table. A staff member will pick up everything for shipping.
Your table will be available for set up in the main ballroom on Wednesday, February 7 from 3:00 to 7:00 PM and again on Thursday, February 8 from 6:30 to 8:00 AM.
WCCAA is not responsible for any items or products that are left unattended. WCCAA will not be able to set up any materials that you ship or drop off. You are responsible to set up your table within the designated time frames.
- Participants must register as a vendor prior to the conference. If two people will be working a vendor booth, both names must be submitted for registration.
- Vendor registration must be paid for prior to the conference.
- Vendors will be assigned their booth space prior to the conference.
- Vendors must check-in with the registration desk on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.
- No more than 2 representatives per company will be allowed unless additional registrations are purchased (standard conference rates apply).
To reserve an overnight room at The Osthoff Resort using the WCCAA room block, please call (800) 876-3399 and press prompt #1. State that you are with Wisconsin Child Care Administrators, and an agent will book your reservation at the group room block pricing.
Run of House: $82/night
2 Bedroom Standard Suite: $112/night
3 Bedroom Standard Suite: $130/night