The Annual Conference is structured as a three-day event that features a full-day vendor hall on Thursday, February 14, 2019. On this day, vendor companies are able to set up exhibit tables to feature brands and sell their products.
Conference attendees can visit vendor tables from 8:00 AM through 6:00 PM.
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club
- $145: Non-profit Vendor
- $220: For-profit Vendor
Call the WCCAA office at (920) 980-1918 for all vendor inquiries.
Inclusions for Vendors:
- Attendance for up to 2 people on Thursday, February 14
- One 6-foot table with 1-2 chairs
- Lunch provided for up to 2 people on Thursday, February 14 (WCCAA will not be selling additional lunches)
- Ability to reserve a room at The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club with the WCCAA discounted room rate
- Opportunity to donate to the conference silent auction (to be held Thursday evening) – Click here to donate
- Booth electricity provided upon request
- A time of networking will all take place in the vendor area, as well as a specific time for vendor visits during lunch on Thursday
The vendor hall is from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Each vendor will be provided a 6-foot skirted table and one to two chairs (depending how many are needed), located in the main conference ballroom. In addition to any products for sale, please feel free to display any company branding materials (including table top signs, table cloths, runners, etc.).
Any items that you would like to ship to the hotel prior to the event should be sent to:
The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club
WCCAA Conference – February 13-15, 2019
Exhibitor Company Name & Individual Person’s Name
Box ___ of ____
1 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53703
All boxes SHIPPED OUT from the hotel must have a hotel shipping form filled out and sent with the boxes.
Form must be filled out even if you have your own FedEx or UPS labels, or freight company delivery form.
- Form is available upon inquiry. Form is also available from all Banquet Managers on site for exhibitors as needed.
- If you need to give credit card information for billing, please call 608-770-7058 for Banquet Manager on duty.
- Boxes to be SHIPPED OUT are to be left with the form and boxes at the vendor booth. Hotel will pick up all outgoing boxes, and deliver to shipping and receiving. There is no charge for shipping out packages from the facility.
Your table will be available for set up in the main ballroom on Wednesday, February 13 from 3:00 to 7:00 PM and again on Thursday, February 14 from 6:30 to 8:00 AM.
WCCAA is not responsible for any items or products that are left unattended. WCCAA will not be able to set up any materials that you ship or drop off. You are responsible to set up your table within the designated time frames.
- Participants must register as a vendor prior to the conference. If two people will be working a vendor booth, both names must be submitted for registration.
- Vendor registration must be paid for prior to the conference.
- Vendors will be assigned their booth space prior to the conference.
- Vendors must check-in with the registration desk on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.
- No more than 2 representatives per company will be allowed unless additional registrations are purchased (standard conference rates apply).
To reserve an overnight room at The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Lounge using the WCCAA room block, please call 608-257-6000. State that you are with WCCAA Annual Conference (or group ID 688207) and an agent will book your reservation at the group room block pricing. Alternatively, reservations can be made online using the group web link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/6388?groupID=2282045 The deadline to make your hotel reservations is midnight on January 14, 2019.
Run of House: $119/night
Governor’s Club (based on availability): $159/night
Governor’s Club Guest Rooms
Located on the top three floors of the Madison Concourse Hotel, the 100-room Governor’s Club Executive level captures the very essence of Madison. The added benefit of access to the Governor’s Club Lounge provides the perfect setting and unbeatable Capitol views. This environment is conducive for relaxing, networking and socializing with old and new acquaintances. Additional Governor’s Club Guest room amenities include:
- King size beds, luxurious terry cloth bathrobes, turn down service with complimentary water
- Private key-access floors, private elevator to ensure exclusivity
- Complimentary top-shelf cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and desserts in the exclusive Governor’s Club Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast in the Governor’s Club Lounge