WCCAA is active at local, regional, state, and national levels. WCCAA is represented on many advisory committees and boards and provides quality training by hosting a statewide conference each year. As child care administrators, your needs are our goals.
From the WCCAA President
Thank you for your support of the Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association. Membership in WCCAA gives you opportunities for excellent and cost effective trainings, networking, and motivates you to be involved in child care issues. Upon payment of the annual fee, your WCCAA membership shall run for 12 consecutive months. To learn more, click here
2015 WCCAA Conference Details Have Been Posted!
The dates and location have been posted for the 2015 WCCAA Confernece.
To check out the information for the upcoming 2015 Conference, please CLICK HERE.
Click on your region below.
Renew your Membership Online
Pay online for upcoming workshops, training or conferences. Click Here
- August 21, 2014
- Region 5 MeetingStarts: 12:00 amEnds: August 22, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Stevens Point, WI, United StatesDescription: Meeting: Working with Practicum Students, Presented by MSTC, NTC & Rasmussen
When: Thursday, August 21, 2014 Cost:
Where: Stevens Point
Cost: Member – FREE, Non -Member – $25.00
- September 10, 2014
- Region 4 MeetingStarts: 11:00 amEnds: September 10, 2014 - 2:30 pmLocation: Child Care Resource & Referral, West Kennedy Avenue, Kimberly, WI, United StatesDescription: Meeting: Child Care & School Partnership; Working Together to Support Children and Families
When: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Where: Child Care Resource & Referral, 1001 W Kennedy Ave, Suite A, Kimberly, WI 54136
Time: Networking Lunch 11 am-12 pm, Meeting 12-2:30 pm
Cost: Member – $5, Non -Member – $10
- September 17, 2014
- WCCAA Board MeetingStarts: 12:00 amEnds: September 19, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, 1721 W Canal Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- September 18, 2014
- Region 1 MeetingStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 18, 2014 - 11:00 amLocation: Bone Yard Pub and Grill, 215 Bay View Road, Mukwonago, WI 53149Description: Presentation from Dan Riedel
- September 24, 2014
- 11: 30 am Region 3 MeetingStarts: 12:00 amEnds: September 25, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Educare, 2545 North 29th Street, MilwaukeeDescription: Meeting: Lunch Meeting – Employee Handbooks
When: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Where: Educare, 2545 North 29th Street, Milwaukee
Time: 11:30 am
Cost: Member – $5.00, Non -Member – $15.00 (lunch included)