WCCAA is active at local, regional, state, and national levels. WCCAA is represented on many advisory committees and boards and provides quality training by hosting a statewide conference each year. As child care administrators, your needs are our goals.
From the WCCAA President
Thank you for your support of the Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association. Membership in WCCAA gives you opportunities for excellent and cost effective trainings, networking, and motivates you to be involved in child care issues. Upon payment of the annual fee, your WCCAA membership shall run for 12 consecutive months. To learn more, click here
2015 WCCAA Conference Details Have Been Posted!
The dates and location have been posted for the 2015 WCCAA Confernece.
To check out the information for the upcoming 2015 Conference, please CLICK HERE.
Click on your region below.
Renew your Membership Online
Pay online for upcoming workshops, training or conferences. Click Here
- May 6, 2014
- Region 2 MeetingStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: May 6, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Wee Know School, 3325 HWY 83, Hartland, WI 53029Description: STEM...EC is Where it all Begins by Angel Stoddard
- May 14, 2014
- WCCAA Board MeetingStarts: 12:00 amEnds: May 16, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Crowne Plaza, 4402 E Washington Avenue, Madison, WI 53704
- Region 4 MeetingStarts: 9:30 amEnds: May 14, 2014 - 1:00 pmLocation: Rasmussen College - Green Bay Campus, South Taylor Street, Green Bay, WI, United StatesDescription: Meeting: Licensing Updates (Highlighting Fingerprint System)
When: Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Where: Rasmussen College, 904 S. Taylor St., Ste. 100, Green Bay, WI 54303
Time: Meeting 9:30 am-12 pm, Networking Lunch 12-1 pm
Cost: Member – $5, Non -Member – $10
- May 28, 2014
- Region 3 MeetingStarts: 11:30 amEnds: May 28, 2014 - 12:30 pmLocation: St. Joseph Academy, 1600 West Oklahoma Avenue, MilwaukeeDescription: Month: May 2014
Meeting: Lunch Meeting – Discuss Current Topics and Events
When: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 Cost: (lunch included)
Where: St. Joseph Academy, 1600 West Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee Member - $5.00
Time: 11:30 am Non -Member - $15.00
- June 7, 2014
- Region 3 MeetingStarts: 9:00 amEnds: June 7, 2014 - 1:00 pmDescription: Month: June 2014
Meeting: Center Tours
When: Saturday, June 7, 2014 Cost:
Where: Penfield Children’s Center, COA and La Causa Early Education and Care Member - Free
Time: 9 am – 1 pm Non -Member – 5.00