WCCAA is active at local, regional, state, and national levels. WCCAA is represented on many advisory committees and boards and provides quality training by hosting a statewide conference each year. As child care administrators, your needs are our goals.
Calling WCCAA Members!
Nominate a person or company for a WCCAA Individual Recognition Award or a Corporate Honor Roll Nomination
WCCAA Individual Recognition Award Nomination
The objective of the WCCAA Individual Recognition Award is to honor an individual who has made a significant contribution to the field of early care and education in Wisconsin. This contribution may take a variety of forms and could be in any of the following categories:
- Administrator. A person who has made a lasting contribution as a program administrator in Wisconsin, possibly as a long-term administrator or through some significant work for the profession.
- Resource Person. Any person who has strengthened the field of child care by promoting, educating or motivating others.
- Government/Civic. A person, either elected or appointed, who has actively promoted quality care and education in Wisconsin.
- Media/Communication. An individual who has benefited our field through in-depth reporting and/or time given to promote quality care.
- Philanthropist. A person who has made financial contributions to child care in the form of grants, gifts or in-kind donations.
WCCAA Corporate Honor Roll Nomination
WCCAA firmly believes that corporations can play a tremendous role in supporting quality child care and early education for families in Wisconsin. This can happen in a variety of ways — implementing family-friendly policies for employees, providing child care centers, generating public awareness of issues that affect children and families, and more.
Do you know an individual or a corporation that deserves recognition for their role in supporting quality child care and early education for families in Wisconsin? Click here to send in your nomination.
blonde ombre hair
laced hair extensions