Interested in becoming a Vendor, CLICK HERE to complete your Vendor Registration.
The Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association (WCCAA) is hosting its Annual Conference at The Ingleside Hotel, Pewaukee WI, on January 20-21, 2022. We invite you to host an exhibitor table on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
We are anticipating more than 200 attending comprised of owners, directors, administrators and champions of the childcare industry.
$200 for a 6 ft. table without Electricity
$225 for a 6 ft. table with Electricity.
Tables should be open and available from 7:15 am – 6:00 pm.
- Networking and interactions with Early Child Professionals to promote your business and/or organization.
- Advertising and exposure to a wide variety of providers located throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- 6’ table, skirted, and 2 chairs
- Business name, company info and contact info listed in the conference packet-specific size.
- Thursday lunch for two representatives that are registered as a Vendor.
- Opportunity to reserve a room at the hotel on the WCCAA room block.
- Participants must register as a Vendor prior to the conference. If a Vendor booth will have two people working, both names must be submitted. Only Vendors with conference name badges will be allowed at their booth.
- Vendors must pay for registration prior to the conference.
- Vendors will supply a donation to the WCCAA silent auction. Money raised will help support our Rosie Baker Scholarship Fund and other meaningful WCCAA initiatives throughout the year.
- Vendors must check in at the registration desk upon arrival on Thursday morning.
- Vendors can substitute from their company on-site if the original Vendor registrant cannot attend.
- Vendor booths are open Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM. Set-up will be Thursday AM prior to event.
- Vendors will have table space assigned prior to set-up for the conference.
- No more than two representatives per firm will be allowed unless additional conference registrations are purchased.
Sponsor Membership may be RIGHT for you!!
Interested in greater exposure? You can choose to have a WCCAA Sponsor Membership options. Sponsor Membership offers year-long visibility in front of this desirable audience, attendance at important WCCAA events, such as trainings, and opportunity to spotlight your business through social media and newsletters. Check out the Sponsor Benefits. To become a Sponsor Member, click here.
Reservation deadline for sponsor logos to be included in Conference advertising is Friday, January 07, 2022.
**No refunds will be given on vendor submissions**