Board Meeting Trainings / Schedule
All WCCAA morning AM Sessions will take place from 9:00 – 11:00 am. Both in-person and Zoom options will be made available to all those that register.
WCCAA Morning AM Session Details
An Early Childhood Stakeholders Panel will share information which may include DCF (Department of Children & Families), WECA (Wisconsin Early Childhood Association, Wisconsin Legislators and/or WCCAA Lobbyist who will be addressing current comments, concerns, and/or questions submitted by providers prior to the meeting date. The topics will range from Licensing Updates, PDG (Preschool Development Grant), WITTP (Wisconsin Infant Toddler Policy Project, ECE Budget Updates and other current topics. The function of the panel meeting is to offer information, support and guidance. Your voice is important!
The WCCAA Morning AM Sessions are held prior to the regular WCCAA Board Meetings. See the Board Meeting Schedule below for the next date. To register, click here.
If you have questions for the presenters, please email them to Kathy Strachura at email@example.com.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- January 25-27, 2023 WCCAA Conference
- The Ingleside Hotel
- 2810 Golf Rd, Pewaukee, WI 53072
- March 29-30, 2023
- Best Western Plus Appleton
- 1565 N. Federated Drive, Appleton, WI 54913
- May 24-25, 2023
- Grandstay Residential Suites
- 5310 Prill Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- July 26-27, 2023 – Private Retreat
- September 27-28, 2023
- TownePlace Suites by Marriot Madison West/Middleton
- 3055 Deming Way, Middleton, WI 53562
- November 29-30, 2023
- Country Inn and Suites by Radisson
- 2110 Rose Street, La Crosse, WI 54603