Become a Member
Why Members Join
The goal of Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association (WCCAA) is “To Support Each Other As Child Care Administrators in Providing Quality Programming for Wisconsin’s Families.”
WCCAA provides members with adequate tools to be successful and efficient leaders in the field of early care and education, as well as a foundation of knowledge and strength in the areas of:
- Professional Development & Training
- Staffing Opportunities
- Information Sharing & Resources
- Industry Trends & Updates
- Joint Action on Advocacy Issues
WCCAA Membership Levels
Receive joint membership to both WCCAA and the Association for Early Learning Leaders! Apply here and save $45 on the cost of membership to both associations.
The Association of Early Learning Leaders is the nation’s leader among associations serving child care owners, directors, and administrators.
Must own, operate, administer, and/or those who work directly in providing child care services at a licensed or legally exempt group child care center or centers and/or preschool in the state of Wisconsin. Any person who is directly providing child care services MUST choose this category. This member may hold a board position, has voting rights and eligible for scholarships.
Any individual working in the early care and education field that is directly involved with teaching, supervising, and/or advocating on the behalf of children. Educator/Friends will receive eBlasts and have receive discounts on training sessions. This is a non-voting membership and is not eligible for scholarships. Administrators/Directors do NOT qualify for Educator/Friend Membership.
This option is open to group child care programs that have three or more members from the same agency (must have the same Federal ID #). If the same group site/program/center/agency wants more than three members, the group rate would go into effect. All group members may hold a board position, have voting privileges, and are eligible for scholarships.
Honorary Retired Membership
The purpose of is to recognize a lifetime commitment of outstanding individual service to WCCAA and the Early Care & Education profession. Criteria: has been a WCCAA member for at least 10 years and has been an outstanding individual who has been in our Industry for at least 20 years, during which a strong commitment has been demonstrated to our Industry and the Association. Benefits: Networking, Collaborating, Membership Discounts and Receiving WCCAA Communications. Members be called upon to assist with Conferences, Trainings, and/or other areas of Advocacy Work. This is a non-voting membership and is not eligible for scholarships.
WCCAA Member Benefits
Upon becoming an member, individuals join a professional organization committed to helping to direct the future of professionalism in the early care and education field in Wisconsin. Provided to each member are some of the the following benefits:
- Advocate for children and families of Wisconsin.
- Access to WCCAA Lobbyist who works on our behalf regarding Legislative issues affecting our businesses.
- Actively participate in local, regional, state and national levels by combining your voice with other child care administrators on legislation affecting your organization.
- Receive eBlast messages regarding Legislative issues, training opportunities, meetings, etc to help keep you "In the know!"
- Support from other Directors, Owners, and Administrators to share ideas, policies, procedures, and have opportunities to brainstorm. (Especially beneficial to new managers.)
- Networking opportunities both local, regional and state levels.
- Community of professionals to support you in small and large ways.
- Support for NAC Accreditation, NAEYC Accreditation and Youngstar Connect.
- Collaborating with other professional associations and representation with many other boards and organizations.
- Receive up to date information on Regional Trainings and Meetings.
- Receive discounted registration for regional events and/or training opportunities.
- Affiliate membership with Association of Early Learning Leaders, national organization. Some of these benefits are discounted national conference, vendor discounts and access to free webinars.
- Trainings geared towards Administrators, Directors and Owners.
- Free Ambassador level membership with National Afterschool Association providing you resources, products and services targeted at entry and developing afterschool professionals.
- Receive email updates keeping you up to date with what is going on throughout WCCAA and Wisconsin.
- Discount at WCCAA Conference, Regional and Statewide trainings.
- Access to the Rosie Baker Scholarship for professional development of administrators.
- Voting privileges.