WCCAA Membership Opportunities
Why Members Join
The goal of the Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association is “To Support Each Other As Child Care Administrators in Providing Quality Programming for Wisconsin’s Families.”
WCCAA provides members with adequate tools to be successful and efficient leaders in the field of early care and education as well as a foundation of knowledge and strength in the areas of:
- Professional Development & Training
- Staffing Opportunities
- Information Sharing & Resources
- Insurance Program for Centers
- Industry Trends & Updates
- Joint Action on Advocacy Issues
WCCAA Membership Levels
- Affiliate Membership:
Receive joint membership to both WCCAA and the Association for Early Learning Leaders! Apply here and save $45 on the cost of membership to both associations.
Early Learning Leaders is the nation’s leader among associations serving child care owners, directors, and administrators.
- Individual Membership:
Owns, operates, administers, and/or those who work directly in providing child care services and/or those who have retired from a licensed or legally exempt group child care center or centers and/or preschool in the state of Wisconsin. Any person who is directly providing child care services MUST choose this category. This is a voting membership and eligible for scholarships.
- Friend Membership:
Any other individual who does not fall into the Individual category, but who is a child care advocate. “Friends” will receive a WCCAA newsletter and get access to and discounts on training sessions. This is a non-voting membership and is not eligible for scholarships.
- Group Membership
This option is open to group child care programs that have three or more members from the same agency (must have the same Federal ID #). If the same group site/program/center/agency wants more than three members, the group rate would go into effect. All group members have voting privileges, and are eligible for scholarships.
WCCAA Member Benefits
Upon becoming an member, individuals join a professional organization committed to helping to direct the future of professionalism in the early care and education field in Wisconsin. Provided to each member are some of the the following benefits:
- Advocate for children and families of Wisconsin
- Receive discounted liability insurance through West Bend Insurance (click here for more information)
- Access to CNA’s first-rate loss prevention resources and dividend program (click here for details)
- Actively participate in local, regional, state and national level by combining your voice with other Administrators on legislation affecting your organization
- Receive discounted registration for the WCCAA Annual Conferece
- Receive information on Regional Trainings and Meetings
- Network and share ideas, concerns, and opportunities with others in the early care and education field
- Receive email updates keeping you up to date with what is going on throughout WCCAA
- Participate in state level committees, work groups, and Board positions
- Scholarship opportunities to fund professional development (Affiliate, Individual, and Group memberships only)