Benefits of Membership
Listed are some of many WCCAA membership benefits:
- Advocate for children and families of Wisconsin.
- Access to WCCAA Lobbyist who works on our behalf regarding Legislative issues affecting our businesses.
- Actively participate in local, regional, state and national levels by combining your voice with other child care administrators on legislation affecting your organization.
Networking & Support
- Receive eBlast messages regarding Legislative issues, training opportunities, meetings, etc to help keep you "In the know!"
- Support from other Directors, Owners, and Administrators to share ideas, policies, procedures, and have opportunities to brainstorm. (Especially beneficial to new managers.)
- Networking opportunities both local, regional and state levels.
- Community of professionals to support you in small and large ways.
- Support groups meet for NAC Accreditation, NAEYC Accreditation.
- Collaborating with other professional associations and representation with many other boards and organizations.
- Receive up to date information on Regional Trainings and Meetings.
- Receive discounted registration for regional events and/or training opportunities.
- Affiliate membership with Association of Early Learning Leaders, national organization. Some of these benefits are discounted national conference, vendor discounts and access to free webinars.
- Trainings geared towards Administrators, Directors and Owners.
- YoungStar related quality associations, such as points toward review/rating when active participation is identified.
- Receive email updates keeping you up to date with what is going on throughout WCCAA and Wisconsin.
- Discount at WCCAA Conference, Regional and Statewide trainings.
- Access to the Rosie Baker Scholarship for professional development of administrators.
- Voting privileges.
- Free Ambassador level membership with National Afterschool Association providing you resources, products and services targeted at entry and developing afterschool professionals.