2022 Conference Presenters!
The Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association (WCCAA)will be hosting our first in-person conference on January 21-22, 2022 at The Ingelside Hotel in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. The theme of the conference is Renew, Refresh, and Recharge! Thank you to the Presenters who have submitted a proposal.
If you have any questions, please contact Josie at email@example.com.
SNEAK PEEK at some of the Session Offerings:
- Managing You Before Managing Them
- How Can Child Care Center Insurance Protect You?
- “Panic Mode” – Business Continuity & Emergency Planning
- ACE’s in the classroom
- Director’s Panel Discussion – A variety of program profiles with directors who have extensive knowledge in the field
- Conversations That Work
- Continuous Care (Looping) Model… the next steps for the good of children, families, and staff!
- The 4-Step Approach for Recruitment, Retention, and Empowering the Workforce
- Let’s Take a 2nd Look! Classroom Safety and Loss Prevention
- We’ve Trained Everyone in Pyramid Model…Now What??
- Beyond Budgeting – Understanding Profitability, Revenue, Cost Drivers, and Cash Management in Today’s Child Care Environment
- The Yell and Tell 4-Step Children’s Safety Program
- Communication is more than texting!
- Supporting the Grieving Student
- Learning Continues at Home—Building Partnerships with Families
- Planning Stellar Staff Meetings
- Onboarding VS Orientation: Moving Beyond the Staff Orientation Checklist
- Employee Trifecta: Happy, Engaged, Motivated
- Revitalizing Performance Review
- Thoughts on Initiating Climate Change in the Workplace
- Legislative Panel Discussion